Unimatrix Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unimatrix Zero

The last Borg/Dominion Outpost

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Main Role Play

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Courat
Administrator
Administrator
Courat

Number of posts : 884
Location : with the Bolsheviks. MAN those guys know how to Party.
Registration date : 2007-10-23

Main Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Main Role Play   Main Role Play Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:52 pm

This is where the actual story occurs. Do not post ANYTHING else.
Back to top Go down
https://unimatrixzero.forumotion.com
Courat
Administrator
Administrator
Courat

Number of posts : 884
Location : with the Bolsheviks. MAN those guys know how to Party.
Registration date : 2007-10-23

Main Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Role Play   Main Role Play Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:06 pm

Henry LeFoe looked out the sinking sun. He yearned to be out on the open sea, where there were no restrictions, no superiors, and no tourists. Sitting out on pier 5, he watched his ship, the Voyager, bieng dragged in by a tow boat, the devastated hulk of his pride almost on its side. the 120ft cruiser wasn't much, it only had a few guns (which he thought he should maybe change) but on it he felt free.
I guess, he thought, Maybe I should hire a crew next time. I don't want to see this happen again.
He got up. The tow boat had reached it's destination, and he thought he should some rest.
Tomorrow, he thought, eying his hsip, tomorrow I will look for anyone adventurous to follow me.
With that, he made his way back to the tavern (he didn't feel like sleeping in his house) and mingles with the crowd. Feeling sleepy, he rented a room and went up several minutes later. He didn't sleep at all.
Back to top Go down
https://unimatrixzero.forumotion.com

Main Role Play
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unimatrix Zero :: Holosuites :: Kingdom of Fife-
Jump to: